Understand the implications of structuring decisions.
Note: pricing is customised, contact us for more information.
0.5 days Classroom/virtual
- Chief financial officers
- Financial controllers
- Corporate finance advisors
- Private equity fund managers and advisors
In this workshop, we aim to share why the financial statements at deal completion date may not be what was initially expected. Get insights on how and why different acquisition structures could impact your financial statements differently.
- Business versus assets acquisition
- Acquisition where ultimate control remains unchanged post-deal
- Acquisition using a newly incorporated shell company
- Key considerations when preparing combined financial statements, carve-out and compilation of pro forma information.
Professional associations recognising PwC CPE points
- Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)