Anti-Money Laundering & Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Fundamentals.
Note: pricing is customised, contact us for more information.
0.5 days Classroom/virtual
All employees of a bank/financial institution.
- Give employees an overview of AMLCFT for a bank/financial institution
- Fundamental knowledge of what is AML/CFT
- What to look out for in terms of red flags
- AML/CFT controls and sanctions fundamentals
Overview and awareness of AML/CFT for employees of banks/financial institutions.
- AML/CFT fundamentals
- What is money laundering
- Terrorism financing and sanctions
- Examples of red flags that indicate heightened risk of money laundering, terrorism financing and sanctions violation in a customer's profile or transaction
- General understanding of the key AML/CFT controls operated in a bank/financial institutions and how they mitigate ML/TF risks
- Introduction to sanctions and its grave consequences when banks/financial institutions get them wrong
- An overview of money laundering, terrorism financing and sanctions violations from a global perspective as well as in the local Malaysian context
Professional associations recognising PwC CPE points
HRDF SBL Khas