Approaches to handling tax balancing calculations when managing global mobility costs.
Note: pricing is customised, contact us for more information
2 hours Classroom/virtual
- Human Resource / Global Mobility/ Tax Managers and Executives
- Business Unit leads
- Decision makers in the area of immigration, tax and global mobility
This course aims to enhance the organisation's understanding of tax balancing policies and calculations when managing the overall costs of an international assignment.
- Goals and objectives of tax balancing
- Approaches and basis
- Tax equalisation vs tax protection
- Accounting for tax
- Process and reconciliation
Professional associations recognising PwC CPE points
HRDF SBL Khas