Delivering Zero Trust Cybersecurity for critical systems, connected devices, and integrated Internet of Things (IoT) networks, the solution is powered by Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) architecture and private Blockchain technology.
IoT Armour, a next-gen security solution designed explicitly for connected devices and critical infrastructure, the platform leverages digital signature based identity and authentication for humans, machines and data; securing connected devices and tightly ring-fencing critical infrastructure.
Note: To learn more about pricing, please contact us via this product page.
Issues it solves
- With the growing convergence of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) networks, the IoT access layer is exposed significantly
- Proliferation of IoT malware and ransomware
- Lack of appropriate security controls to secure communication between IoT devices and Control Centres/ command centres
- Hijacking IoT devices/planting rogue devices
- Tampering/stealing of sensor data in transit from OT to IT networks
- Exposure of Smart/IoT devices and critical control/programmable logic controller (PLC) servers to the internet with minimum or no security
- Most IoT Vendors are focusing on the functionality aspects, not on security
- Making IoT devices and critical control servers invisible to the network, thus protecting servers and applications from unknown threats
- Prevents rogue Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices from connecting to the Network
- Significant reduction in attack surface
- Complete visibility and control of “who has what access”
- Arrest malware propagation
- Encrypted communication between the IIoT devices and servers
- Immutable and tamper-proof logs
- Manufacturing, Engineering
- Smart City, IoT Projects
- Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (Secure ATM/Kiosk/POS over internet)