This is a very interactive and hands-on session to help participants run virtual classrooms effectively.
"How do I play my role effectively? What's important? What's different as compared to running a face-to-face session? How do I keep the learners engaged in a virtual classroom? What are the challenges and how do I overcome them?".
If you have these questions, this session is for you!
Note: pricing is customised, contact us for more information.
0.5 days Virtual
Trainers who need to run virtual classrooms.
Prerequisite: The participants should already have basic instructing skills.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Know the mindsets and behaviours needed to be an effective virtual classroom instructor
- Know the challenges faced in running virtual classrooms and how to overcome them
- Be able to engage your audience by using the different virtual training functions
- Be able to facilitate virtual classrooms effectively
- Definition and features of virtual classrooms
- Tips for instructors in managing virtual classrooms: before, at the start, during, ending and after the session
- Demonstration of tools: WebEx Training Centre, GMeet, Slido
- How to manage interaction in virtual classrooms (8 functions)
Professional associations recognising PwC CPE points