Privileged Access Management (PAM) is a comprehensive privileged access management solution to control, manage, and audit the entire life cycle of privileged accounts and their access to critical accounts and IT infrastructure of an organisation.
All your privileged account passwords are safe guarded with current industry standard encryption and granular access controls. PAM also mitigates security risks related to privileged access and assists in complying with regulatory audits and policies.
Note: To learn more about pricing, please contact us via this product page.
Issues it solves
- Provide visibility into who is accessing which privileged accounts by monitoring and tracking privileged accounts to prevent the risk of compromising sensitive data
- Prevent identity theft through automated periodic password reset and rotation
- Mitigate phishing risks through role-based access controls with single sign-on (SSO) tied in with multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Run automated custom reports of privileged account log data to streamlined tedious auditing processes and easily identify potential risks while reducing human error
- Monitor privilege account access in real time with account discovery, management, and surveillance monitoring from a centralised control with session management
- Allow users to assign just-in-time controls for critical accounts and provide them with higher privileges only upon request
- Automatically revoke account permissions after the allowed period and reset passwords for tighter security
- Easily meet regulatory compliance with unalterable automated audit trails during audits or in the event of any breach investigations
- Reduce administrative complexity with streamlined workflow approval
- Businesses that have privileged accounts and credentials