SailPoint SaaS Management allows your organisation to better govern your SaaS application portfolio and to know who has access, who should have access, and how that access is being used.
SailPoint SaaS Management will help you to automate identification and deprovisioning to strengthen your security and compliance and eliminate time wasted on manual SaaS discovery and tracking.
Issues it solves
SailPoint SaaS Management can help you to address issues such as:
- Manual, error-prone governance of SaaS applications
- SaaS Sprawl caused by lack of visibility of license, security and access risk information across your SaaS application portfolio
- Over-licensing and underutilisation of your SaaS assets
SailPoint SaaS Management can help you by delivering:
- Centralised and automated visibility of your entire SaaS environment
- Mitigate SaaS risk and improve compliance
- Unlock full visibility of SaaS security, usage and spending
- Access risk intelligence in real time with continuous monitoring
- C-level and executive sponsors interested in mitigating risk, improving security
- IT risk and governance stakeholders
- SaaS portfolio and application administrators