Enhance your client interaction capabilities and learn how to deliver a signature service.
Note: pricing is customised, contact us for more information.
1 day Classroom/virtual
Any person who is keen to deliver excellent service to their clients.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Explain what a signature service is
- Play your role in delivering a signature service
- Manage yourself so that you can achieve higher levels of satisfaction and success, and experience lower levels of stress and frustration
- Explain what the Client Satisfaction Approach is
- Determine the client’s needs and expectations
- Meet the client’s needs and expectations
- Identify different clients' conditions and respond to their needs and expectations
Participants will know how to deliver excellent service to their clients.
- Client satisfaction approach
- Building rapport with clients
- Determining a client's needs and expectations (Listen, Question, Empathise)
- Managing the interaction with clients (Explain, Adapt, Say "No", Recover)
- Satisfying four client conditions (Comfortable, Indecisive, Insistent and Irate)
- Let's practise
Professional associations recognising PwC CPE points
HRDF SBL Khas