For many organisations, security can feel like a game that is almost impossible to win. The rules have changed and opponents are patient, well funded and increasingly sophisticated in the tools and techniques they have at their disposal.
To add further strain, security and IT teams are often relying on multiple disparate intelligence technologies and consuming huge volumes of raw data feeds, distorting their visibility of the critical threats targeting their organisation.
It is important that organisations work directly with a threat intelligence partner that has the in-house skills, resources and expertise needed to provide both technical and strategic support at each stage of their threat intelligence journey.
1) To learn more about pricing, please contact us via this product page. We will provide you with a customised offer based on your organisation's needs.
Issues it solves
- Focused: Thanks to focused research and assessments by our experts, you will obtain direct access to information about key strategic and tactical threats
- Regular: Regular threat intelligence analyses form an important basis to be able to identify threat situations at an early stage and respond accordingly
- Detailed: Threat Intelligence reports by PwC will give you an insight into the technical details of new and innovative attack techniques. Understand where your network faces potential threats and take effective action to tackle the causes
- Make informed risk based decisions: Based on a strategic outlook on the threat landscape for specific sectors, geographies and markets
- Provide timely and technical details on new and innovative attacks: Allows you to understand your threat profile and hunt for evidence of compromise on your network
- Direct access to our threat intelligence team: To help you analyse and investigate security threats, and support you and your in house security team when it matters most
- In depth global visibility of threat landscape: Intelligence derived through research conducted by our in-house experts, and informed by our global incident response services and both open and closed sources
- Security & IT teams: Our threat intelligence portfolio includes a range of services to cater for organisations at various stages of their threat intelligence maturity, whether they are developing an in-house threat intelligence function, supplementing their existing function with threat data feeds or outsourcing the entire collection, analysis and distribution of threat intelligence.