Harnessing attack signal intelligence to detect, hunt, and investigate known and unknown threats in real-time, you empower your security team to identify attacks at the earliest possible stage and stop them before they become breaches.
Vectra detect automates the real-time detection of hidden attackers in cloud and data centre workloads and user and internet-of-things devices. Using AI for incident detection and triage in its security operations center has helped Vectra customers optimise existing EDR, SOAR, and ITSM.
Vectra Managed Detection and Response (MDR) delivers the cybersecurity skills you need to detect, investigate, and respond to threats 24/7/365. Vectra analysts and your security team work together in the Vectra Threat Detection and Response platform for complete visibility, collaboration, and faster resolution times, leveraging our shared responsibility model.
Issues it solves
- Securing ever-evolving hybrid environments
- Need for prioritised 24/7/365 threat detection and response
- Skills shortage and analyst burnout
- Industry best accuracy in detecting true positive attacks 97% coverage in MITRE ATT&CK and 12 patents in D3FEND
- Best-in-class “signal to noise ratio” i.e., low security noise alert, on average 1 critical investigation per week per 1000 users
- Outstanding user experience for analysts and responders, full context with detail and storyline of the attack, and workflow for investigation and response
- Coverage of 4 out of 5 attack surface area: network, public cloud, cloud SAAS, and identity
- MDR delivers 24/7/365 investigative, response, and platform optimisation expertise
- Security leaders: CIO, CISO, VP of security, SOC leader
- Security builders: security architect, security engineer, cloud/cloud security architect
- Security doers/esers: security analyst, security administrator, threat hunter